On 23 December, the Company was notified by Mr P Swatman, a director of the Company, that on that day his family company, Raigersfield Capital Limited (“Raigersfield”) acquired from him 2,000,000 ordinary shares in the Company which he had previously held in his own name, at a price of 4.3p per share. Mr Swatman and his wife own 52% of the issued share capital of Raigersfield, with the remaining 48% being owned by their adult children. Accordingly, as before this notification, Mr Swatman remains interested in rights over a total of 7,999,450 ordinary shares in the Company, being 4,500,000 ordinary shares, 1,500,000 options and 1,999,450 warrants in the Company.

On the same date, Mr G Thomson, CEO, gifted 6,500,000 ordinary shares in the Company to his adult children and remains interested in rights over a total of 35,998,351 ordinary shares in the Company, being 10,000,000 ordinary shares owned by him and his wife, 20,000,000 options and 5,998,351 warrants in the Company.

Contacts
Tower Resources

Graeme Thomson (CEO)
Andrew Matharu (VP – Corporate Affairs)
+44 20 7253 6639

Peel Hunt LLP (Nominated Adviser and Joint Broker)

Richard Crichton/Charles Batten
+44 20 7418 8900

GMP Securities Europe LLP (Joint Broker)

Rob Collins/Liz Williamson
+44 20 7647 2800

Vigo Communications

Chris McMahon/ Peter Reilly
+44 20 7016 9572

-ends-

Download press release [32KB]