Corporate Governance Statement
This Corporate Governance Statement (“CGS”) has been prepared by the Chairman of the Company in accordance with the recommendations of the QCA Corporate Governance Code 2018 (the “Code”) and approved by the Board. The CGS explains how the 10 Principles of the QCA Code are applied by the Company and where it departs from the QCA Code, an explanation of the reasons for doing so is provided.
Last updated on 11 June 2019.
For Tower, corporate governance is not just a code of practice; it is a shared personal commitment to communication, to friendly internal challenge and debate, to continuous improvement, care and safety, and to our fiduciary duties and fairness in our dealings. We believe that good corporate governance helps deliver and protect shareholder value.
- Principle 1 – Business Model and Strategy
- Principle 2 – Understanding Shareholder Needs and Expectations
- Principle 3 – Stakeholder and Social Responsibility
- Principle 4 – Risk Management
- Principle 5 – Board Structure
- Principle 6 – Board Composition and Experience
- Principle 7 – Board Evaluation
- Principle 8 – Corporate Culture
- Principle 9 – Governance Structure
- Principle 10 – Stakeholder Communication